Friday 23 March 2012

Thanks Derek, you've shaken me out of this weird stupour I've been stuck in over the past couple of weeks. By the time I've rolled off my futon in the late morning the sun has been streaming through the window. So, I sit outside drinking coffee, taking in the rays and suddenly the pub is open. A stroll along the beach,  a liquid lunch, a read of a newspaper and before you know it I'm sitting in front of the box watching Lovejoy, although I did notice Peter Gabriel is on the Beeb tonight. Finally I scratch away making notes on several projects I'll never finsh and the days over. Winter is a great deal more invigorating as the elements cut up rough and you can stand out on the headland playing air guitar with surf and storm full in the face. Christ, I must get up to town next week and see who is still alive enough to spend time with. Anyway, the plan is to start scanning tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment