Sunday 21 October 2012

I'm back home at long last.

A friend died in the spring and I had to sort out the mess he'd left behind. It wasn't made easy  due to the old black dog returning and the endless bloody rain left me feeling like escaping. So I stayed away and rented out this place to a chum who wouldn't leave due to a relationship he'd formed with one of the village people. He also trashed the place after taking 'something he found'. 

All I want to do is settle back into the rhythm of life I like best but so far I've been making a list of what's missing from this place. But I shall scan some more gags because I'm determined to sort out Benyon's debris which I have added to on my travels as everyone who has something of his now thinks I'm an official archivist, which I'm not.

2 comments:

  1. Good to have you back, I'll call the mountain rescue and tell them you are found. Take care cos' I'm looking forward to your future blogging. :-) at least if you are getting TB's old material it will not be lost for ever that would be criminal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a singer-songwriter who goes by the name The Lone Groover...I appropriated the name from Mr Benyon...I am a massive TLG fan and have copies of original cartoons which I give out at gigs....althoughI have appropriated name It is as a fan and with love and affection.....and I'm good!! so don't worry about quality control. Check out my pages
    www.facebook.com/lonegrooves
    www.reverbnation.com/thelonegroover
    please don't hesitate to contact me - do you mind if I promote your blog?

    ReplyDelete