Sunday 5 February 2012


I keep posting these gags but the stack of drawings in the corner doesn't seem to go down and it's impossible to edit them. It takes time and I have a life, well that's a bit of an overstatement, but my visitor, who has been staying with me for too long, hasn't exactly helped. Fortunately he's been promised a series of gigs and with any luck he'll be off to stay with someone else. I believe it's a limited tour or 'stagger' around the west country and possibly Spain, which sounds like a fantasy of his agent. I doubt they'll get further than Penzance.
He has asked if I'll photograph him tonight on the beach playing a guitar which he is planning to set fire to. Bugger, these things always go horribly wrong but somehow it's difficult not to get drawn into the plans of the deranged. For me, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment